Our Very Own OCUK Branded Steam Sig Generator

Associate
So after the collapse of the popular steamsignature.com we all lost our nifty steam sigs. I searched long and hard for something else I liked without success and then bumped into a smashing guy who was creating his own sigs site. At the time none of his designs fitted our rules so after a little bit of work he has created one just for us.

It will display the usual stuff, avatar, the badge you have set on your profile, your steam level and the most recently played game as well as online status. Its 400x75 and each will feature the OCuK logo.

To get the OCuK stamped one go to http://steamsigmaker.de/ and login securely through steam. From the top pick Branded Themes and select the OCuK one. Copy and paste the BB Code and your done.

If you want one without the OCuK logo pick the "Komedy" Theme from the All Themes tab.

Right now there is a Beta version that allows you to make your own from scratch as well as many other themes which are added to each week.

Any Problems poke me on Steam and many thx to Coolinger for all the work he put into it.

Last edited:
Associate
Nice work :cool:

Well I thought I used the right one, but no OCUK logo.

Ohh now I see, OCUK one is under the branded themes tab. I should probably learn to read.

Last edited:
Associate
Doh i messed up somewhere lol cant get the right BB to copy keeps giving me wrong details all i keep getting is DR Pepsiii details not mine stupid.

I give up does not work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom