Over G Fighters vs Blazing Angels

Caporegime
im thinking about getting one of the following, maybe both depends if they are good or not, so what are your opinions? is 1 significantly better than the other or is 1 okay and the other tripe, whats the disadvantages and advantages of either?

Caporegime
OP
so both are useless then, so far the 360 has been a dissapointment, games are £10 more than xbox's when xbox was launched and they arent games that you would play day after day, saints row is basically fake gta ill wait for the original instead, so what is there to buy? gears of war is coming soon, so is call of duty 3 but id rather buy that for pc to be honest, call of duty 2 on the 360 was as slow as a 3 legged dog whereas on the pc it was a fully flegded racehorse

Caporegime
OP
NokkonWud said:
They are, why? I thought the fact they are paying money to keep top games exclusive was noble?

I think it will be released on PC anyway.

because games that are released on the pc are far superior than their console counterparts, so is saints row worth £40 i really need a new game because i aint bought one since i got my console in january, i bought like 6 games along with it

Caporegime
OP
Bernard said:
Not necessarily, I prefered COD2 on the 360, Just Cause is another thats better on the 360(though not too good overall)

Hated Saints Row, very buggy game.

cod2 on the 360 was like 4 player online if u wanted zero lagg, compare that with 64 player online with pc, custom maps,custom skins,custom mods,clans, a million servers to choose from, etc the pc version was also graphically superior, im running a dual core with x1900xt so i have it running very smooth with full eye candy

anyways what game should i buy i need someone to convince me that saints row or any other game is worth £40

Caporegime
OP
Bernard said:
Granted it looks better on the PC, but then you've spent a lot more than £280 on the Hardware.

I meant the game itself, single player, I agree that LIVE is limited on the mutlplayer side of things.

was single player any different on the 360 than the pc? yeah i spent a lot more on my pc but i dont just use it for playing games so its worth a lot more too you cant use that as a reason

Caporegime
OP
Creature said:
I quite happily completed Blazing Angels, and would do again if I was asked, couldn't get to grips with Over-G though. BA is definately the better of the two.

a lot of people are slating over-g so it must be tosh, so is BA worth £25 or should i spend the extra £15 and go for saints row?

Caporegime
OP
Bernard said:
Don't think so, but it ran a lot smoother than my PC(X800XT, 2 gig ddr, a64 3200), add the 32" of HD goodness, lounging on the sofa and it was better for me.

i have my 32inch HDTV hooked up to my pc and 360 and i have a futon which is a sofabed sort of thing, the reason why it ran smoother was your graphics card, so i still have to disagree and say the pc version owned the 360 version

Caporegime
OP
roboffer said:
Just buy it second hand, play it, then sell it second hand and youll hardly be out of pocket. Or just rent it if you are worried that you wont take to it for long.

nah mate i got a 9 yr old brother who is gonna be 10 next week ill give it to him for his birthday after ive "tested it " for him

Caporegime
OP
dannyjo22 said:
BA is the worst 360 game Ive played. Maybe Xmen is a close 2nd. I wish I could deete both from my played games list. I wouldnt pay £10 for BA.

rofl i really like dogfighting games though, the whole idea of flying a big powerful fighter jet with the capabilities of owning a city , tanker, aircraft carrier, other jets or a city even, plus flying at speeds of 1000mph helps too, the whole lock on procedure, chasing another jet, mayday flashing on your console as sum1 locks on 2 u, gets the blood pumping, other than that i enjoy FPS, racing games are ok but only if your racing a mate, same with fighting only good against a mate

Back
Top Bottom