Overclockers GD and the butterfly effect

Soldato
so i read the supplements thread and drive out to get a multivitamin, i swing a right and in doing so stop an Audi a5 from going though the lights, this results in multiple variations of what would have happened and ultimately leads to a small collision that results in a minor injury to man A who was destined to get his end away with woman b that would have resulted the birth of child x who's descendent 1000 years later discovered the weak link in the alien invaders, thwarting their attempt of evil domination , so i have basically destroyed the earth , is this something you think about ? or put down the bong maybe

so i read the supplements thread and drive out to get a multivitamin, i swing a right and in doing so stop an Audi a5 from going though the lights, this results in multiple variations of what would have happened and ultimately leads to a small collision that results in a minor injury to man A who was destined to get his end away with woman b that would have resulted the birth of child x who's descendent 1000 years later discovered the weak link in the alien invaders, thwarting their attempt of evil domination , so i have basically destroyed the earth , is this something you think about ? or put down the bong maybe

Yes, existence and human consciousness is absolutely terrifying. Next.

There are people watching you and listening to your thoughts. They live in another dimension imperceptible to us. They’ve probably added some poison to those mushrooms you took. Don’t freak out.

I miss the days when my ex GF would give me some medical cannabis and I would plan to be a millionaire by the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom