Overposting- the fastest 250 posts

Associate
OP
Touch - I believe you, you cool dude.:D
Mods HAVE MERCY. I am merely old and deranged and having a whale of a time learning about all this stuff. Maybe the wizards are the ones to verify this claim?:confused:

Associate
OP
It never occured to me that some folk would consider me a spammer as I am not trying to use this forum to promote goods or sell services. I started this thread as a joke - you know, humour, haha. As the Americans say: 'lighten up'. Merely having a good time and appreciating all the good info to be had through the great goodwill of the OCuk community. Long may it continue that people with a common interest welcome newcomers and share their expertise.:D

Associate
OP
Personal apology

yes, but to me the way you came across with this thread was "wooo woo, look at me i got 111 posts in just a couple of weeks see if you can beat it".

the thread reeked of spam, whether this was your intention or not :D

Toon, i am sincerely sorry that you interpreted my original post as you have. I should have borne in mind that email, text and forum posts are easily taken the wrong way. What you say to your mates as a joke can often come out the wrong way in the electronic media and I guess that is what has happened here. At the end of the day I don't give a s*** how many posts I have on this forum - it was a bit of fun. I am pleasantly surprised by the number of replies to this post however - I wonder if the number of posts is directly correlated to overclocking achievement. Someone want to start that thread?:cool:

Back
Top Bottom