Ovivo gone forever

Soldato
Was wondering how long it would be before they shut up shop, surely everyone knew is wasnt a sustainable business.
Technically, neither is 3's current lineup but their CEO will do anything for custom :) It's a shame this has happened, while the industry is a bit faceless it's never a good thing to see customers unhappy, be it on a network you work for or a rival.

Considering the speed of closure I'm assuming lost funding / finance related, they had a decent idea but they needed to grow a lot quicker than they did to make the model work long term.

Soldato
Well I had my monies worth from them. Bit of a bummer not letting people know so they could get another sim up and running.

Just waiting for my pac number then off to either virgin\voda.

Associate
I asked for the first PAC code last night around 8pm and got an email this morning at 10:43. This PAC was just my mobile number.

I then requested another code around 11am and then replied to the first email at 11:53am.

Got the new PAC email with valid code at 12:08.

Soldato
I just did another request for a pac code, just incase the previous request last night didnt work cos it was overloaded with requests. Hope it comes soon i wana get it sorted asap as i need it to keep my number during sign up with talkmobile as best deal around i think for 250mins, 5000txts, 500mb data 1 month contract for £7pm. The 3g isnt great for where i live for indoors but then i have my wifi from virgin 60mb so shouldnt be a big deal.

Soldato
Well, I wondered why I couldn't txt while out this morning. Now I know! It's a real shame because this was absolutely perfect for a low use phone like mine, and it gave me way more than enough of everything... which is why I had a gut instinct it couldn't last. So I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

Oh well, good things rarely last long. Enjoy them while you can. :)

Soldato
I tried again but got
" Each submission must have unique values for the following fields. Please return and enter values that have not already been submitted:"

Hope it comes today.

Back
Top Bottom