Ovivo gone forever

Soldato
Luckily i spent most of the credit that was on the phone using the PSN store, as you can use phone credit to put money into your PSN wallet.

I only found out about this today too, so thanks for notifying me Ovivo! How long does it take to get a PAC code?

Soldato
Luckily i spent most of the credit that was on the phone using the PSN store, as you can use phone credit to put money into your PSN wallet.

I only found out about this today too, so thanks for notifying me Ovivo! How long does it take to get a PAC code?
I got all 3 of my PAC codes within 24 hours
all back with GiffGaff again now

Associate
Got my number half ported today :/

I can phone out, send texts etc but nothing comes back and if you try to phone my number it goes nowhere. Oh the joys of switching.

Soldato
Dad ported his number from Vodafone to Ovivo last Tuesday. Ovivo said the number would change by Thursday.

The fact that Ovivo didn't give their customers notice is appalling!
Chances of getting his number back? :eek:

Associate
Got my number half ported today :/

I can phone out, send texts etc but nothing comes back and if you try to phone my number it goes nowhere. Oh the joys of switching.

I'm in the same situation with 4 different numbers using the same pac code...

Going to ring Vodafone, but something tells me it's ovivo giving me the same pac code!

Associate
Just checked mine again and it all seems to be working fine now. Maybe it just took a little longer than usual. Hope yours gets sorted quickly too.

Man of Honour
I'm in the same situation with 4 different numbers using the same pac code...

Going to ring Vodafone, but something tells me it's ovivo giving me the same pac code!

It's totally impossible to port different numbers using the same PAC, get back onto Ovivo as it's them giving out the PAC.

Associate
Are you 100% sure?

Just spoke to vodafone and three who said the number has gone through and they have escalated the problem... Should be transferred within 24hours.

If not, I'll request another PAC and try again.

Soldato
Is it just me or is that significantly more than the '321' payg from 3?

3p vs 8p for minutes
2p vs 4p for texts
1p vs 5p for data

And credit doesn't run out on 3 either, only the top-ups do (which aren't worth doing if you're a light user)

Associate
Is it just me or is that significantly more than the '321' payg from 3?

3p vs 8p for minutes
2p vs 4p for texts
1p vs 5p for data

And credit doesn't run out on 3 either, only the top-ups do (which aren't worth doing if you're a light user)

are you refering to the sim only deal, it doesn't seem to mention about buying credit for it, doesn't the top up 30 day limit apply to this deal when you want to put more credit on the card

Back
Top Bottom