Ovivo gone forever

Soldato
Did anyone get a email that seems fishy from ovivo well its from erm [email protected]

Dunno why i would get it and im not gona touch it tbh. Just wondered if anyone else got one today? Title of the email was "Ovivo Molbile Communications Limited". Interestingly the title has a spelling mistake.

99% sure its spam of course. But still interested if u got one too.

Mobster
Soldato
Did anyone get a email that seems fishy from ovivo well its from erm [email protected]

Dunno why i would get it and im not gona touch it tbh. Just wondered if anyone else got one today? Title of the email was "Ovivo Molbile Communications Limited". Interestingly the title has a spelling mistake.

Do you even need to ask?

Associate

Same email here too mate. Seemed standard enough to me that when a company goes into administration all creditors in this case customers are notified should they have reason to make a claim. Probably due to the prepay nature of the network to get the sim card and credit outside the monthly allowance on the account?

I could be wrong but that's how I see it.

Soldato
I got one too, seems legit to me. Reading the trading history of the company which is available to too see when you login with the password and user name given, it seems they were unable to make payments to Vodafone which was not helped by vodafone themselves delivering promised features very late or never at all as in the case of Unique user identification for targeted adverts.

Very much doubt we'll get any money back though as the company assets seem to be only £84k and the company owes £2.3 million.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got one sent to me too, automatically highlighted as spam by my host.

Had a quick read of it and apart from teh spelling mistake in the title it seems fairly sound..

Associate
The company that sent the email deals with insolvency cases, and as AntiHeroUK has said they've probably sent it out to everyone as they are now creditors (but the customers will be at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to getting any money back).

Caporegime
Got my £20 back from PayPal yesterday via a claim I put in (only had the sim 2 days before they went bust). Result :)

i got my money back for both sims which never arrived

quidco also payed me a fiver out of good promise

so i actually made money as a result of buying the sims albeit i was missing £40 for a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom