Oxygen Not Included

Associate
Just noticed this on Steam. Tempted. Looks good! I don't usually buy early access stuff but this one seems polished and the company appears to have a good reputation.

Soldato
I would recomment watching a few of Brothga's videos. He does some cool stuff like super cooling hydrogen to produce oxygen from Polluted oxygen and creating powerless water separation (apart from a single pump).

Gave me some awesome idea's although I am still struggling on sorting out power management.

Man of Honour
OP
Dont know if this was new in the latest upgrade or not, but found something a bit odd in a game today. Way off from the start point, in a toxic area, was a table and chairs , with a fruit bowl on the table and some floors made of individual kitchen/bathroom like tiles.

Soldato
Haven’t played for ages. There’s been a couple of updates but honestly I felt o reached ‘endgame’ quite quickly after I got the hang of it. Has it improved much in the last year?

Soldato
This has hit release now, and the updates since I last played a year ago are fantastic. Lots of new features, much more streamlined. It's so good. I'm slow at learning all the logic systems but now I've got some in place it's opening up nicely. Figured out how to do self contained loops for bathrooms and other water usage. Next up, slime to algae.

Soldato
I cant believe how much they added for the release! I was just expecting a polish up after the QoL updates.

The new biomes add so much more possibilities! Plus many new chemicals and items. This is one of my top games of all time and this update just moved it up a few spots :)

Soldato
It's really well done. There's a lot of unusual solutions to things. I've fully automated my bathrooms to clean waste water without using any automation or fresh water. Super efficient closed loop that actually produces more water than it uses.

Stuff like that makes the game worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom