Paedophile gang not dealt with by both the Police and social services.

Soldato
I'm just reading this article in the Manchester evening news. Please read at least some of it before replying.

A paedophile grooming gang was left to roam the streets of Manchester - and police knew who they were and exactly what they were doing.

SPECIAL REPORT: A blistering inquiry reveals a vast south Manchester grooming gang targeted vulnerable children ‘in plain sight’ of police and social workers, who then failed to protect kids from abuse and even death. Jen Williams reports.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...s/paedophile-grooming-gang-left-roam-17562300

Words nearly fail me after reading the article. It's sick. A child was being visited by a pimp, injected with drugs and regularly raped.

I'm beginning to think that some of the people at the highest levels of these services that are supposed be protecting children have a pedophilic nature. It is the only reason I can think of how they don't react with disgust at not only hearing things like this but doing nothing to stop it. If you can't protect children then its time to pack up and go home.

Soldato
OP
There seems to be this attitude that a girl underage can consent to sex, even though the age of consent in the UK is 16.

I'm not sure of the current law regarding the failure to report a crime. But if we do have it a lot of people should be thrown in jail. If we don't then we need it.

Apparently there is to be a press conference shortly.

Soldato
OP
The thing is this kind of stuff was literally in plain sight.

I remember dropping a friend off many years ago in the town near me and when I cut down a side road to get to his estate, there were literally young girls standing on the street as prostitutes. They were also standing at bus stops. On that occasion the police did act as when I drove again through there I saw a police van parked up and nobody was around. But it had been going on for years. I suspect it moved to other areas.

We can talk about why it happens or what motive certain people have or not. But the fact is these children have been (probably still are from what I've heard) for YEARS.

I don't really know how a person who saw this going on with their own eyes didn't react. I can understand they want to keep their job and not rock the boat, but damn, I don't know how they can sleep at night.

The only fear I've seen from the establishment was when they wanted a channel 4 documentary to be banned before an election because their dislike of the BNP was greater than spreading awareness of this and making children safe. :mad:

Soldato
OP
Bet you were gutted, you'd gone all the way back there and they'd been turfed.

Nah, I had to go that way to reach the friends house. But it did make me abit overly sensitive about driving through that area. It's not like I could put my foot down either. Knowing my look I'd have been done for speeding :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
There is a guy in my council area unmasking a lot of this corruption, and he's from the Muslim community himself.

He's previously published letters written between councillors, and the police liason officers, so they knew about these places for years.

The problem is Labour in particular rely on the voting power of certain communities and this type of subject is one that isn't brought up in polite conversation, so everyone carries on like nothing is happening.

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
Senior cops in key positions when the Manchester child grooming case was dropped haven't been named - until now. This is what they have to say
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...s/operation-augusta-what-senior-cops-17585134

A small group of senior police officers were in key positions at the time of the decision to drop an investigation into a Manchester sex grooming gang of up to a hundred men who abused dozens of children, many of whom were in care.

The officers were referred to, but not identified by name in an official report into the scandal published on Tuesday.

Today, the Manchester Evening News reveals who they are.

Soldato
OP
Arranged marriages were a complex socio-economic transaction between two families. Love and mutual attraction had nothing to do with it, so you often ended up with someone you didn't even like.

This is exactly it. This still goes on in the Muslim community. From my own observations all the Muslim guys I've known the girl they were arranged with came from Pakistan, or Bangladesh. It was generally arranged by someone who knows the family back in another country. I'm not sure if this is what happens in every arranged Muslim marriage. But from my personal observations an arranged marriage were both people are from Britain seemed rare.

It is my understanding that the Quran is taught in Arabic. My friend had to have a night tutor to learn Arabic so he could read and understand the Quran. Is this a normal thing? I only have my friends experience to go on.

While I can see the benefits of both the arranged marriage situation and learning the Quran in Arabic, it puts a spoke in the wheels for integration as there is always this link to another country and culture.

Back
Top Bottom