PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Associate
Im still getting this error message even though i brought new ram, is there any way of finding out if its the gfx or chip memory without buying new hardware?

starting to really bug me as i cant to anything on pc as it keeps crashing every 15 mins to hour.

check your memory voltages..

this is a common problem that is over looked when installing new RAM. These modules require 2.75v. You maybe running them slightly lower. This normally gives this error.

If you don't have 2.75v then try 2.7volts.

Post back your current memory voltages and if this works or not.

Huddy
:)

i went into bios and changed it from auto to 2.7v but it still crashes :(

page file
page.jpg

Well i'm surprised..

Are all the timings set to auto?

Clear the CMOS, set the DDR voltage to 2.8volts and try again.. making sure that everything is at stock settings.

You could try setting the page file size to 2302Mb as recommended or let the system manage page files by ticking the "System Managed" radio button.. see what happens.

Do you have all the latest "signed" chipset and video drivers installed?

Have you tried just using one memory module at a time to see if it's just one stick causing the problem? It would be unlikely that they are both faulty (if one of them is) so this will see if one is. Swap the sticks in different banks etc..

Can you get your hands on some other known working 3200 memory just to eliminate the modules. Always usefull keeping a couple of budget sticks around :)

Have you checked your PSU voltages? Run motherboard monitor to ensure you are getting stable rails.

Post back

I had a few BSOD's the last couple of days but haven't been able to find excactly what caused it.

I lowered the overclock of my CPU from 2750Mhz to 2700Mhz and it hasn't happened since I changed so it looks like the VCore wasn't quite enough to run stable all the time.

Next thing I will try is go back to 2750Mhz but with slightly higher VCore

BSOD's are not always memory related, being overclocked too far with too little VCore also gives you BSOD's or a undervolting mobo can even give you problems at stock speed.

I have a q-tec psu it powers my three year old system fine but I would not put one in a classy system or overclock with them.

And I will bet it is at least part responsible for your troubles how long you had it ?

the q-tec is not in there never changed my sig ive had the system for 2 years or so and never overclocked it, its been at 2.4 ever since ive had it which is the standerd speed

Anyway you need to set the page file size to at least the recommended 2302 and at least double that for its maximum setting.
Or let the system take care of it.

Otherwise it could just be a driver issue is there no other message with the error sign?

Back
Top Bottom