Pan set recommendation?

Soldato
I am probably in the wrong place here, because we're not very good cvooks in my household. And partly due to that, our requirements are for a non-stick set of pans - which I suspect is something many of you would avoid.
But nothing ventured, nothing gained - and if any of you do use non-stick stuff, you may very well be able to help. :)

So...

We have seen this pan set:
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/produ...c16-d4b886747c64&pf_rd_r=3GBDP4DRHW4ARCWPD702

In Costco for just under £180, which seems a bargain. But can anyone advise if there is a better non-stick pan set I should aim for instead?

Cheers for any advice. (Hopefully of a more useful variety than "learn to cook Noob". :D )

Soldato
I'd second procook. We have an anodized set from their professional range we bought nearly 20 years ago and its all looking like new still. Only ever hand-washed as the handles have a rubberised coating that isn't dishwasher proof and we only use wood or plastic utensils.

Don't pay full price, wait for a sale.

Associate
I am probably in the wrong place here, because we're not very good cvooks in my household. And partly due to that, our requirements are for a non-stick set of pans - which I suspect is something many of you would avoid.
But nothing ventured, nothing gained - and if any of you do use non-stick stuff, you may very well be able to help. :)

So...

We have seen this pan set:
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/produ...c16-d4b886747c64&pf_rd_r=3GBDP4DRHW4ARCWPD702

In Costco for just under £180, which seems a bargain. But can anyone advise if there is a better non-stick pan set I should aim for instead?

Cheers for any advice. (Hopefully of a more useful variety than "learn to cook Noob". :D )

I have the exact Circulon set you're looking at. Five years on and still going strong.

Associate
I third the Procook option, after speaking to them in store they honored and beat Amazon's sale price at the time. Have had no issues with any outside of the mrs using metal utensils on the non-stick :mad:

Soldato
OP
Just to report back - we did go with the Circulon set in the end. Very pleased with them. The non-stick is so good that once the remains of the food in the saucepan have gone cold they kind of detach from the side. You could almost just upend it over the bin and put it back in the cupboard.
The lids with built in strainers work really well too.

Back
Top Bottom