Paradox making a star trek 4x game coming this year.

Soldato

Hope it is like a birth of the federation 2. I enjoyed that.

"Star Trek: Infinite puts players in command of one of four major powers in the galaxy, each with individualized traits, stories, quests, and more to make their play feel distinct," according to the announcement. "With stunning visuals, difficult choices, and unique gameplay, this game allows players to experience a beloved franchise in a new way as they navigate contact with other empires and worlds."

Developer is Nimble Giant Entertainment, publisher is paradox.

More info 16th june.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Paradox just the publisher some other dev making it thats just made 3 games i not heard of, its in the info speil. I updated the OP with some more info.

"Nimble Giant Entertainment, the studio behind the latest Master of Orion 4X"

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Ah ok. I did some googling and I saw an entry on armada fleet command so assumed it was a mod, though they've got this site linked assuming it's the same thing http://supremacy.2pixels.net/

I remember there was another BotF 2 (literally called BotF 2 IIRC) fan game that was being made ages ago, but I think it got canned. Can't remember though.
i ran the site and forums of botf2 ages ago but host jigglypuff let it go and 2 supremacy projects split off due to creative differences one is one i linked u too other is on armadafleetcommand forums. Id go with the one i linked u to imo.

Back
Top Bottom