Parcel arrived from Rockstar

Soldato
Here's mine. Apologies for the horrible pictures I don't have any other camera other than my iPhone :(

img0009ep5.jpg

Soldato
Actually as far back as Elite these sorts of things used to happen, if you attained Elite status, you could send them the tape of your save game and you'd get sent a free sweater with the Elite coat of arms on it and your captain's name stitched into it.
Jon Tickle has one, in fact I tried to buy it off him once, but he loves it too much to sell.
I remember Elite on the Amiga! :eek: I wasn't too good at it tho. I would be so gutted if I got elite status and the save game tape (or disk) got lost in the post and didn't have a backup!

Soldato
That's awesome! :cool:

Was it only available to people who completed it in the first few weeks or can anyone who completes it to 100% (and on the social club) get one?

Soldato
hope none was sent out to the early GTA downloaders who had a good headstart, am seeing a lot of aquired achievements done offline, lol

I got mine a day early from an independant game shop that I know very well. Didn't want to play online for risk of being banned :o Also they asked people that had it early to hide their gamercard and that and I couldn't be arsed so just stayed offline for a day.

Soldato
Nice idea. Kinda reminds me of the champagne and helicopter trip you could get for completing Jet Set Willy on the Spectrum.

Bit confused why some people are congratulating those who have one though.

Soldato
I got mine a day early from an independant game shop that I know very well. Didn't want to play online for risk of being banned :o Also they asked people that had it early to hide their gamercard and that and I couldn't be arsed so just stayed offline for a day.

i believe you and thats a lot of gameplay for 1 day ;)

Back
Top Bottom