Parcel arrived from Rockstar

Soldato
I want to know how many of these prizes were awarded to the people that were using copied versions of the game, because they easily got a week head start on the retail date.

Caporegime
I want to know how many of these prizes were awarded to the people that were using copied versions of the game, because they easily got a week head start on the retail date.
Be surprised if it wasnt all of them - or at least the majority - Im not au fait with X360 pirating but I suspect for such an anticipated game the demand would have been very high for a dodgy copy if it meant you could get it early...

Kinda taints the achievement unfortunately :( - did this offer extend to PS3 owners of the game?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Be surprised if it wasnt all of them - or at least the majority - Im not au fait with X360 pirating but I suspect for such an anticipated game the demand would have been very high for a dodgy copy if it meant you could get it early...

Kinda taints the achievement unfortunately :( - did this offer extend to PS3 owners of the game?

ps3ud0 :cool:
The process could have inspected the date the campaign / save-game was created and disregarded any early ones. No idea if that was the case, though :)

Permabanned
Congratulations on both completing the game (and getting the key), and breaking the forums "most user online"* record Widget :)

*Apparently this thread had over 1700 guests viewing it not long ago.

I was wondering last night why consoles had 270 viewing at 2am, every other sub forum had 50 viewing.

Permabanned
Nice idea. Kinda reminds me of the champagne and helicopter trip you could get for completing Jet Set Willy on the Spectrum.

Bit confused why some people are congratulating those who have one though.

You mean it was actually possible to complete JSW? :eek: I never managed, despite cheating... :(

Back
Top Bottom