Paris Olympics 2024

I couldn't see him say that at in that article but perhaps I missed it. They contacted and he came out of his pedal and that was that. Rubbins racing as they say
sorry in french during interview at 1:50 .. haven't looked to see if it was discussed/translated elsewhere.

Absolutely insanely timed photo that is as he came off his board
was an interview I'd read with shooter, cameras as big as head
e: phot was someone else le photographe de l’Agence France Presse (AFP) Jérôme Brouillet ce lundi 29 juillet

Last edited:
Just watched some highlights of the mens and womens BMX and they are basically different sports.

Mens

Womens

Two boxers who were banned from the world championships for being deemed biologically male have been cleared to compete at the Olympics as women.

A row has erupted in Paris after it emerged that Imane Khelif, of Algeria, and Lin Yu-Ting, of Taiwan

But IOC bosses said both meet eligibility criteria and will box over the coming days.

Two boxers who were banned from the world championships for being deemed biologically male have been cleared to compete at the Olympics as women.

A row has erupted in Paris after it emerged that Imane Khelif, of Algeria, and Lin Yu-Ting, of Taiwan

But IOC bosses said both meet eligibility criteria and will box over the coming days.
Bloody ridiculous. As long as these people have never possessed a womb, they're still men and stronger than women.

I *almost* understand allowing a trans person to compete against women if it was something like football (I don’t agree. I just can understand) but a combat sport like boxing!? Disgusting

Unrelated to that. Man, Simone is too good. I’d hate to be a female gymnast right now lol

Back
Top Bottom