Paris Olympics 2024

I'm a trans woman and I agree with all that is said. There is a clear biological advantage, despite HRT and things like that. Not being able to be a part of competitive sport is simply the price I must pay and I have accepted this in my life.

With HRT i would never be competitive in the mens field as there is simply too much muscle loss. But I would never consider competing against cis women.

I do want to be clear in that I in no way condone the behaviour of the likes of Riley Gaines, Sharron Davies and Maria Navratilova, who use the sports issue as a cover for their anti-trans positions. So whilst I support their views on sports, I agree with them on nothing else.

Last edited:
They should stick Khelif in the ring with a man and see if they like getting hit.
I've no idea how it works and yes he might be weaker than the average male but they are clearly stronger than the average female and they should feel what these women are experiencing.

The utter arrogance of actually doing it though is disgusting.

Forgetting testosterone levels, watching a lot of boxing, there is a clear difference in how fast a man lifts their arms and the twitch reactions.
So all those who say about weights same and t levels the same are clueless.

Was no surprise that the fight only lasted 46 seconds. They're going to need a 3rd category in sports, Mens, Womans and Transgender.

100%. That's actually a really good idea. Let the transgender folk compete against each other as it would be an even playing field, and keep them out of the men's and women's competitions.

Simone Biles competes again this afternoon. Was just reading about her. Amazing success to be the most decorated female gymnast, regarded as the goat and worth $20 million.
Absolutely tiny girl. This is her standing next to NBA player Shaquille O'Neal.

Screenshot-20240801-135835-Opera.jpg

Just been reading about the boxing. Bloody pathetic. How can this even be allowed. Poor woman, training for years for her fight to be against a bloody bloke. Stupid world.

E: after viewing more footage, 'she' still has the physique of a male even though they had HRT from what i have read..

Last edited:
Having Googled images of the boxer and was banned before for testosterone levels . It does look like it from the muscle tone and veins

Last edited:
There shouldn't be a third category, you should just be competing in the mens event. The mens category in lots of sports is just another name for the open category. Thats where they should be. All the women that face trans boxers should just retire as soon as the bell goes. Let them walk their way to the final without throwing a punch. See if they have even a ounce of shame. I doubt it though because the trans lobby tells them they are women. Same as biological women so there is absolutely no reason they shouldn't batter other women because they are now 100% the same. The stupid thing is that far too many "progressives" will see zero issue with this. Whats the betting that none of them have ever played sport at any level. Anyone who has and doesn't acknowledge the massive differences in mens and womens ability, especially the more physical the sport, is lying.

100%. That's actually a really good idea. Let the transgender folk compete against each other as it would be an even playing field, and keep them out of the men's and women's competitions.
Even then though, its a minefield, as there are some who will say its out of order because you are then saying that the transgender person is not either male/female. As I say, a minefield of our own creating, we've reached a point , medically and technologically, where we can do something to help people address their gender but we havent yet sort of worked out exactly how everything works with those who have transitioned. Its a little bit of running before we can walk and a little bit of very early days (a spec on the timeline of human history so far) and its going to take a lot of time to figure out how things should work in different aspects. That time will include a lot of discussion and will need compromises to be made by all parties but in the meanwhile theres going to be upset caused on all sides while we, as a society and species, catch up mentally on what it is we can now do medically.

I appreciate and understand the discussion and fully agree this is relevant for the Paris Olympics thread as it's a current issue but let's try and not get pulled too far away from the positive side of the event please. I don't want this to turn into a trans bashing thread.

Just be aware, thanks.

Cannot believe they let a trans boxer fight a woman in the olympics. What is going on.

This is nothing more than a utter Travesty, Absolutely disgusting, how that ex-man can actually turn up and have the audacity to fight is a utter joke.

Ex-man should have some honour and pull out of the competition.

SHAME SHAME SHAME.

Even then though, its a minefield, as there are some who will say its out of order because you are then saying that the transgender person is not either male/female. As I say, a minefield of our own creating, we've reached a point , medically and technologically, where we can do something to help people address their gender but we havent yet sort of worked out exactly how everything works with those who have transitioned. Its a little bit of running before we can walk and a little bit of very early days (a spec on the timeline of human history so far) and its going to take a lot of time to figure out how things should work in different aspects. That time will include a lot of discussion and will need compromises to be made by all parties but in the meanwhile theres going to be upset caused on all sides while we, as a society and species, catch up mentally on what it is we can now do medically.

It is a minefield. The thing is, they will always be biologically far more male than female. There's no way I can accept they're the same as women. They're not born with breasts, female genitals or the ability to get pregnant since they're not born with a womb.

Just been reading about the boxing. Bloody pathetic. How can this even be allowed. Poor woman, training for years for her fight to be against a bloody bloke. Stupid world.

E: after viewing more footage, 'she' still has the physique of a male even though they had HRT from what i have read..
This will only stop when women walk out when a MTF trans person is entered in their events.

Back
Top Bottom