Paris Olympics 2024

Brazil girl robbed in the beam. Looked a silver performance at least and came 4th. Chinese girl came second but put her hands down to stop falling off and got no deductions for some reason, comms said .5 or even a whole point for that normally.
Judging seems suspect the whole event, took ages for Biles score who fell off, on the phone loads of times, China objecting.

Last edited:
Not been watching but saw Caudery didn't even make the pole vault final, not even clearing her opening height while everyone else came in lower. I probably shouldn't speculate on things I don't know about but it's seems like she did not give the competition the respect it deserved and she got burned.

Last edited:
I haven't watched much of the Olympics, the cheating, corruption and ridiculous levels of fawning over certain competitors drives me up the wall. It would seem some of you don't the reporting either, scrolling through the BBC's Olympic feed I see Simone Biles fell of the beam which appears to have delighted many!

score.jpg

Tbh I thought she'd done well to bounce back after the disaster that was Tokyo.

Oh, she gets silver at best at the moment.
Confirmed silver for Biles. Rebecca Andrade from Brazil gets gold on the floor final. Pity for Romania who got bronze and then after an enquiry it got changed to USA.

Last edited:
Loved seeing how pleased for Andrade the Americans were on the podium. Could you imagine in football the losing team in the final being so gracious to the winners!
Andrade was robbed in the beam so glad she won the gold on the floor. They do seem to root for each other which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom