Parts Compatible?

Associate
Are all these parts compatible with each other? Don't want to order and realise they won't work together! ;)

ComputerPartsFSXrev2.jpg

Cheers,

Andy S

Associate
OP
The answer is.....I will be using it for gaming mainly Flightsim (FSX) and general internet stuff.

I do video editing for work but I have an iMac for that and that only.

I have had a go with FSX with some complex addons/scenery on my i7 quad core Mac via Bootcamp and it does run pretty well but I want to keep that machine for work. Full spec of my iMac is 2.8GHz i7 quad core, 8GB RAM, ATI 6770M graphics card. Basically I want some thing that will run FSX preferably better than my Mac will but certainly not worse.

[edit] - I forgot to add that I currently have an Asus GTX 460 card that I could sell or I could use in the new build depending on how much performance difference there would be over the ones suggested above. The exact card is like this: http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/NVIDIA_Series/ENGTX460_DirectCU2DI1GD5/#specifications

Last edited:
Associate
OP
No I'm only going for one monitor, maybe a second somewhere down the line but no plans.

Do you mean the GTX460 is not good enough or it's too good? Sorry didn't quite get what you mean,lol.

Back
Top Bottom