Paul Joseph Watson - possibly a bit racist?

Caporegime
0ciE9mj.gif

Watson uses a string of racist and homophobic epithets and claims that he is sick of “media ****** activists” sticking signs “up in my face trying to get me to join the gay ****** Palestinian cause. I don’t give a **** about Israel and Palestine. I care about white people. Not sand ****** Jew **** ****** *****”.

You can go into the youtube link, obvs won't link to it directly here but it includes him using the really bad word for black people, a slur for Pakistanis and a slur for gay people.

Will he go the way of Milo (after his sus, possibly "paedophile" defending, comments) or is PJW's audience going to be less fussed by the blatant racism here?

Caporegime
OP
Oh gee, I was just wondering about this, this is such an important topic that we definitely need a thread about. Thanks dowie, you're doing god's work.

As you know GD has always been for the really important topics Diddums...

Caporegime
OP
For those asking @dowie "Why post this?" I'd suggest that PJW could be considered as one of the media figureheads of the "Culture War" for the Right in the UK, alongside folks like Sargon or Tommy Robinson, and as such for those interested in the "Culture War" this is probably quite important news. Plus this is GD so anything goes and if you don't like it, don't read it :D

Yup, it's bizarre, his name is literally in the thread title, yet people still want to come into a thread to pretend they don't know who he is or to throw in a general moan that the thread exists when they could just read some other thread if, upon seeing the title, it isn't something that would interest them.

Caporegime
OP
I’m not sure I’d lump him in with Sargon, granted I’ve only seen snippets of his stuff but he seems to be more just anti woke.

PJW & Tommy Robinson are full on alt right types IMO.

Caporegime
OP
I have literally never heard of this man before your thread, and I can't even be bothered to Google him.

I'm pretty sure I heard of him because people were posting his videos/mentioning him on this forum, you have too though you've probably just forgotten:

Back
Top Bottom