PC build £1600 (maybe £1800 if makes a huge difference)

Associate
Hi all,

Im looking at building a PC that will be mainly for gaming (decided to get rid of xbox and laptop and give the wife her front room back). Im also secretary of the local sports club and run an independent travel agency from home so will be used for that aswell.

My ideal budget is £1600 but if it made a huge difference could go to £1800.

After reading around I think I would like it as future proof as can be and probably the 7900xt card as see its on a decent offer on ocuk atm (as decent as todays prices can be)

I have built before many moons ago but should imagine its roughly the same now.

Could I please have some spec ideas thrown at me. Not worried at all about fancy lights etc.

Many thanks in advance.

Associate
Do you need monitor, keyboard, mouse etc. too? Or just the core build?

It doesn't sound like it, but do you use any applications that super intensive and use many cores?

Associate
OP
But dont mind going 4070ti aswell.
Do you need monitor, keyboard, mouse etc. too? Or just the core build?

It doesn't sound like it, but do you use any applications that super intensive and use many cores?
Just the core build please and no there isnt anything intensive. I dont mind going 4070 ti route if thats better. Thanks

Associate
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Associate
But dont mind going 4070ti aswell.

Just the core build please and no there isnt anything intensive. I dont mind going 4070 ti route if thats better. Thanks

Are you interested in Ray Tracing and upscaling? The 70ti is a bit better for those, otherwise go 7900XT.

What resolution do you game at?

Associate
Back
Top Bottom