pc chair

Soldato
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Personally I'd want a chair that is new when sitting at my PC, not one that has been sat in by some other person....the one I have has no quality problems either - and I'm usually up in arms about bad quality stuff that doesn't last!

Soldato
Eh?

That's the material, it's like satin/alcantara where it looks really weird from various angles and you can also write your name in it :p

Ah right yeah that stuff, therefore very nice my man, makes me wish I wasn't sat on this carpy homosexual folding chair piece of £2 Ikea rubbash that's too low and squeaks. I want a nice chair that I can write my name in darnit :D

Soldato
I was looking for ages for a good ergonomic chair (having read a thread on OCuK about pc chairs)

Eventually found a mint condition Steel Case Leap for £165 and no delivery charge if within the M25 area :) I feel I have found the bargain of the decade for myself

Yes steel case are another good example of a quality chair, also orangebox and boss.

Soldato
No edit the name out do it, do it now!

But OcUK don't sell chairs, and don't quote the rules - I know them. In this instance the company I listed are not classed as a competitor unless the rules have changed.

It's exactly the same as mentioning I buy my cabbages from Tesco, they can also be classed as a competitor in certain instnces but not when discussing cabbages.

Associate
My chair was £125~ from Holepunchers, it is made of win.

desk_chair.jpg

waaaa i have the same one.

£80 from staples, january sale 2008

Associate
At a place I used to work a few months ago they had some steelcase chairs. Steelcase Please was the model. Was the most comfortable chair ever, you could adjust everything on it. Very pricey though, but they are worth it if you use it all the time. Steelcase chairs all come with a 10 year warranty, which is good.

I've been looking to get a steelcase leap or please chair but I can't find any places to buy them in the UK. Plenty in the US though :mad:

Soldato
If you are willing to shell out £100 this:

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20103101

is what you want, single most comfortable chair...EVER, I have it and it is awesome./

This is a great chair. I've had mine for two years and it's still good as new, comfy, reclinable, mesh so good in summer, perfect really.

I used to destroy cheap £60 chairs from your average office stationery shop.

Back
Top Bottom