• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pcie-4 riser card - do they exist?

Soldato
Hi have a new built 5900x 6800xt I chose the Thermaltake p3 as a case wall mounted.

My system has been unstable I identified it’s down to the riser card being pcie-3 not 4. I have changed the slot to pcie-3 but I would like to use the full speed even if the difference is negligible.

Googling I can’t seem to find any do they exist? And is it a universal sort of fitting mine has two screws along the bottom of the pci-e slot that you mount horizontally.

If there is any available who are the manufacturers? Thank you

Associate
Google Linkup PciE 4.0 riser.

There are some about.

Just bought and installed one on my setup.

The price isn't so great though.

Associate
The Linkup PCIe 4.0 riser is fantastic, no issues whatsoever with an Asus 3090 Strix and Asus X570 motherboard, it's a pricey riser but pretty well built. I bought the 20cm one and that was more than long enough for my Evolv X case.

Soldato
OP
I have just ordered one not cheap £70 but cheapest I could find so hope it works fine seems to make a big difference pcie3 to pcie4 cs:go according to linus which I play the most.

Back
Top Bottom