people are stupid, and they don't listen, but why?

Soldato
why don't people listen, to somone who has more experience, a better understanding of things, and frankly, a higher IQ?
is it genetic,? are a lot of people just idiots at birth? or is stupidity something one learns from ones enviroment, or just a lack of tuition into learning from others?
do they need to be bitten many times by dogs that they are told not to pet, or robbed too often from open windows they were told to close, I've seen so many people not listen to what they were told, and are worse off because of it who eventually confess that they should has listened
but why? why don't they just listen in the first place? is it a lack of maturity, of simply infllated egos?
surely, the main reason that humans are as well off a we are is because of our ability to pass on wisdom, and skills
when did people stop listening?
and why?
let me know what you think, while i try to get off this high horse, I think this Nag has been taking cocaine

Soldato
OP
That word salad is painful to read. Stop doing lines and learn some bloody English ffs.
yeah, I have to type one handed using only half of my brain, and that half is pretty tired today already, I make a lof of mistakes as I go, and end up removing whole, better words then replace them with something easier to type , you should see the mess I make before a final edit, that is so bad
I'm not doing lines, I'm just speculating on how my horse got so high

Soldato
OP
If I ask you to use some capitals next time will you listen?
Yes ofc, I'm a bit lazy with my one handed capitals, as it can be quite the stretch , and switching caps on to make one capital and then turning caps off, is just a recipie for shouting and having to mess with it all again, when I could use both hands, and had a full brain, things were a bit different, honest!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Have you considered using the voice to text functionality in Windows? I've actually used it sometimes when I couldn't be bothered to type something quite lengthy.
I have, but I also have a broad yorkshire accent, so I can have some problems being understood by electronic devices, so it's a ballache trying to speak the queen's, or is it the king's english now?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I love him, but he is a great drain on me sometimes.
My problem mainly is with my family, whether it is telling my sister that it is time to service her car after doing 100,000 miles in it because she lives in the country and her son goes to special school 90 miles away, then surprise, surprise her car blows up, luckily she had me to buy her a low miles small family car ( because I listened to myself and saved money, when I had money coming in,) while she got in debt with credit cards(which she was warned not to do)
or my son killing his house plant in the heatwave, even though I told him they will need more water during it, and him not listening
even my mum had a panic attack when she was using a new gas BBQ,, and had forgotton to put a jubilee clip on the end of a hose, then listening to my sister, son and nephew saying how dangerous it was and could explode, what a crock off s*it that was, I spent 5 seconds with it, put the hose back on with no clip and turned the BBQ knobs on to let some gas flow so there was no ppressure in the system to pop the hose off, then I say look it is safe now, and promptly lit it, mum is still scared after wat everyone else was still saying, so the BBQ was cancelled, what a waste of time, and money, if they had listened to me, then we would have had a nice BBQ that day,
oh well!!
I love them, but they can be so stupid with things, that I can plainly see needs doing, or how to do something,

oh no? word salad? my working bit of my brain is too tired now to sort that out, so you haters will just have to live with it, like I have to, poor grammar, bad spelling and crappy words can just p*ss off today, I don't care, bring it on!(if you're a real tw@ )

Back
Top Bottom