People keep asking me for free chairs!!!

OcUK Staff
As some of you may know, I do a lot of work for noblechairs (www.noblechairs.co.uk) and I work from the Overclockers UK office...

To give you a bit of background on this, people ask me for free chairs every single day, sometimes the requests are reasonable and sometimes they are a bit far-fetched with people trying their luck. For example, I posted a tweet with some screenshots on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/fiveub/status/1140985215952859138

Now this is where things get a bit weird, totally unrelated an account popped up at the end of last year:

https://twitter.com/ChairPlz

It is a dedicated Twitter account which is asking me for a free noblechairs every single day. He even wrote and sung a few Christmas songs:

And now Christmas is over, he has sung along to The Witcher - Toss a coin to your witcher ...

I honestly have no clue who this is, it could be someone on this forum, someone I know in real life, or someone I don't even know? But I wanted to share with you guys as it's pretty funny that someone is going to these lengths to get a free noblechairs.

How far will this go!?

*EDIT*

Here's the latest video:

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
probably why the thread was made to try and get people to buy em. :p only reason id have one is if it was free far too expensive for what they are. not even that well made either.

Nope, was sharing the videos as I find them funny, and you clearly haven't tried noblechairs vs other gaming chairs. Most gaming chairs are tat I agree, however noblechairs are durable and are also office rated. Now back to the non-sales talk... THE SONGS!

i'm starting to think this guy works for noble .. ?
but we could start a go fund me for him ... lol :)

Wish he did! But the only person in noblechairs marketing in the UK is myself, and I.

He is talented for sure, and I still have zero clue who this is. Must be someone I know... Or definitely someone that knows me...

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
I have no idea what type of chair it is but I imagine it's one of those gamer chairs that looks like it belongs in some racing car.

imo they look tacky and cheap, rather have a normal executive office type looking chair.

it's just another product marketed at "rich" pc owners with more money than sense, add some RGB leds and triple the price already

A lot of gaming chairs are tacky and crap. However noblechairs are not like the rest, for one they have certified ergonomics, and they're actually durable, and they don't have the "gamer" vibe, they would look suitable in a CEO's office for example too.

But yeah, this thread isn't a discussion about chairs etc, it's more about how bizarre it is to have someone asking me for a free one through music. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I dunno...my AK racing chair has lated ages, no wear at all on it. Much more comfortable than other chairs Ive had too :D

Yeah of course, there are a lot of nice chairs out there, but there seems to be a lot of people here who think they should avoid gaming chairs in general, when really there are good ones out there if you know which brands to buy. :)

Back
Top Bottom