• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

People who got GPUs, how did you do it?

Associate
I notice a lot of forum members on here have managed to secure themselves a RTX 30 card of some sorts. I'm just wondering the procedure of how you did it?

I was there for the release of the RTX 3080 and had ample time to place a pre order and get whatever, but I decided against it as I wanted to wait for a potential 3080ti. I've regretted this decision since as the market has become flooded with scalpers and miners.

I tried getting a RTX 3080ti and I didn't even see the add to basket button appear. I had lots of tabs open with different 3080ti's, I really didn't mind which one I got. I'm wondering now if I would have been better refreshing just one card, rather than all ten tabs I had open.

How did you guys manage to buy? In store, just got lucky online?

Back
Top Bottom