Perfect Dark Zero - How NOT to play

~J~

~J~

Soldato
1) Don't melee, people think you're hacking.
2) Never get a headshot. People think you're hacking.
3) Never do point 2 with a pistol, people think you're hacking them too!
4) Never ever win, people think you're hacking.

:rolleyes: Why are Americans SO bad bad losers?

Soldato
Does make me giggle when they think you're hacking on a console. Someone accused me of hacking on PGR the other day??? :) I was on a stormer tho, managed to get 45secs ahead on a short 3 lap track.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
OP
Bonjour said:
I love taking people out with the sabre. :)

Does get people pretty darn miffed though.

Yeah the sabre is good, but just try taking them out by hitting them with a pistol! Ooooooo the language :p

Soldato
I got accused of "using hacks" by some snotty nosed american kid whilst playing Burnout Revenge on live. Only time i've ever been accused of cheating.

Only other poo i've taken whilst gaming was when a guy span infront of my in PGR3 and *** guy behind me ploughed straight into him and it was "that wasn't me, that was lordrobs in the F40, i'm a clean player, I don't have to spin people to win, bad rep lordrobs not me, check the replay and you'll see it was lordrobs....." for the rest of the race :rolleyes:

Associate
~J~ said:
1) Don't melee, people think you're hacking.
2) Never get a headshot. People think you're hacking.
3) Never do point 2 with a pistol, people think you're hacking them too!
4) Never ever win, people think you're hacking.

:rolleyes: Why are Americans SO bad bad losers?

5) Never play it. Ever. Its terrible.

Associate
6) Only play this co op so you have a friends shoulder to cry on when you get to the worst last boss you've ever seen in your life coupled with the worst attempt at a story ever and admit to yourself you've wasted some of your life actually finishing it.

Associate
I don't think its too bad on Live - I really enjoy infection and the other types are not too bad, ok its not Halo but I think its still great fun.

Oh and I think getting headshots a million miles away with a pistol is complete and utter luck :p I have done it a couple of times and even then I wonder how I did it :)

Soldato
This is why online gaming is a pain in the rear, because kids are allowed on... I mean, are you meant to be sitting on a 360 dev kit, re-coding the game and using uber 1337 hax?

Can you select regions so that you would only play against Europeans?

~J~

~J~

Soldato
OP
Emlyn_Dewar said:
Can you select regions so that you would only play against Europeans?

I *think* this may come under the "Prefer Player / Avoid Player" scenario on the XboxLive setup. There's a few that I've seemed to have come up against on more than one occasion and have set them to avoided players, whether it's coincidence or not, but I haven't played against them since.

@peetee: Have to admit, I've never been one for controllers on FPS games, just didn't think they worked, but it DOES take practice to get some good results. Can't say I'm totally converted over the mouse/keyboard but it's certainly got some advantages. For example on the keyboard affair, it's either on or off, so you're either running or not. With the controller you can either run, walk or creep so it does have that advantage over it.

Associate
I was playing Q4 and got called hack cos i got 4 frags in like a minute and this american guy was goin well over the top so i left wish i didnt was only a 5 frag limit.

There are some good american players who dont care if they win or lose so cant really call all americans.

Back
Top Bottom