Perixx PERIBOARD-317 Wired Backlit USB Keyboard, Big Print Letter with White Illuminated LED, US English Layout, a replacement?

Soldato
The enter kiey on this doesn't seem to work at boot, I press F11 for my menu, pick my Linux drive & hit it with no response. I hit it many times it seems to go, but it never looked white anyway . I got a brighter white backlit no name, but the F11 didn't work most times & it didn't light up for a few secs after boot. Maybe it is my MB??? Anyway, any advice on a good white LED KB with big print? Oh, I want to beable to brighten it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe it is my MB???
Might seem like a daft suggestion but have you checked the motherboard to see if you have a specific (I'm guessing usb) socket that you need to stick your keyboard in, some newer boards work best with certain sockets.

I'm guessing you want a bright white for visibility at night so I'm going to suggest a curve ball....a Monitor Light Bar, xiaomi and benq, along with many no name brands do them. It sits on your monitor and shines down onto your keyboard.

Soldato
OP
Might seem like a daft suggestion but have you checked the motherboard to see if you have a specific (I'm guessing usb) socket that you need to stick your keyboard in, some newer boards work best with certain sockets.

I'm guessing you want a bright white for visibility at night so I'm going to suggest a curve ball....a Monitor Light Bar, xiaomi and benq, along with many no name brands do them. It sits on your monitor and shines down onto your keyboard.
Hmmm, well the KB didn;t always do it so it makes since. Got a noname white LED & the F11 was out at boot a lot, plus it didn't light up when the PC first came on.

Back
Top Bottom