Personal Cloud Storage

Associate
Morning all ,

Looking for some personal Cloud storage that me and my Family can use to upload photos and videos and access when needed.
We have looked at Onedrive and Google Drive but was wondering if there was any better alternatives ie price wise

Same. I use Onedrive via my office subscription. I work for myself now so my file storage system needs to work and find it syncs across all my devices really well. I occasionally have to give it a nudge to sync via the desktop app on my main PC but other than that I find it has been faultless. My only slight issue is that it sometimes gets confused between my 2 MS accounts (my work one and my hotmail one) as even with hotmail you get some free storage, I'd like to able to merge them (maybe you actually can) but it's not a big deal. I dont use it for personal photos though.

I'm actually thinking on paying for some icloud storage too just for photos form my phone, I know Onedrive will back them up however in the event of losing my phone (I have not done this in 30 years though) I think it will be easier to get them back. It also further separates my personal and business use. Really cheap too.

Will keep an eye on this thread as keen to hear others opinions.

Back
Top Bottom