PES 2009

Soldato
just got an email saying it had been posted, anyone else going for this? can be had for £17 online, so worth a gamble if you have a joypad, i use the 360 pads and play with my housemate, not sure if they have improved the online play, but doubt i will use it

Soldato
OP
The last one was appauling.
Im not a fan of either as far as the PC is concerned tbh, Fifa is tripe, the PES demo was tripe _IMO_

so why read and post here :rolleyes:

I'm sure if there was only one footy game out there then Konami or EA (which ever one had that game) would hold off their release date till around December ready for christmas time. It would help them polish the game. It must be choatic for the developers to get the game out. They only have a year to do it compared with most other games that usually have at least 2-3 years before hand. Although they don't have any game to build on and are starting from scratch

yeah i'm with you on that, at least they are addressing it with a patch, must be tough rolling out a game every 12 months

Soldato
OP
Oh dear, I get the feeling this is going back ...

Online is still crap, the host still has the advantage. Two games i've played and both had a horrible feel.In both games i've missed loads of chances and open goals due to the lag ...it's not as bad as '08, but it's still there and affects the game.

Goalies suck as in the demo, players positioning off the ball are senseless at times. It just doesn't feel like pro evo of old, not as fluid also.

Even offline with your mates will be crude, it's taken Konami a year to produce this since the last dross version ???

I'm now in the camp that both Fifa next-gen and PES '09 are two poor games.

i'm hearing it's much improved you can't just slate online play after two game fool! - it might be your internet that's playing up, i will cast my vote after trying it over a week and at diffirent times.

so it's officially laggy online ?
]

peeps on pesfan are saying it's much better than 08

Soldato
OP
just played 5 games W3 L2 = all worked fine apart from a bit of lag on my first game, i then saw i had utorrant running :)

one issue... i'm using a 360 pad and the right thumb stick seems to manuel pass now, is that right? i thought that was for doing the 360 and the flip ups?

Back
Top Bottom