Peugeot Bipper Citreon nemo

Soldato
Hello Motors

Anyone drive a bipper or Nemo. Were looking at buying 6-8 new vans and have been offered a decent deal on bippers.

Currently running Fiesta 1.4 Tdci's which are lasting 200-250k miles before dying.

Trying to work out whether saving a couple of grand now will bite us later if the bippers only last 150k.

We use Bippers in our fleet and they are poo, the most common thing being the dpf filter which puts it into limp mode and needs cleaning out. So if you only travel short distances then you will be in a continous cycle of getting the dpf cleared. If they are going to get a regular run down the motorway then the issue wont be as bad.

Soldato
OP
Between 300-400 miles per night so should be ok.

A little worried about saving a couple of grand now over buying fiesta's and then the bippers failing 75k miles short of what we get out of the fiesta's

well personally if you can stretch to the Fiesta then I am sure they will serve you better than the Bippa, they are ok to drive on a plus point buy not for long distances and they feel about as cheap as you could imagine.

EDIT - Not sure if this will help but we use transit connects too and they are much more reliable.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
£2-3 grand extra over 8 vans is almost a 9th and 10th for free.

I'm sure the drivers would prefer Fiesta's as they drive more like a car

Associate
i drive a citreon Nemo, do maybe about 300 miles over a weekend, and nearer 1k miles during the week, its not the most exciting thing to drive, steering is very light, my van is a 2010 plate and just gone over 70k and nothing really has gone wrong apart from replacing disc's and pads about 20k ago, but that was because some other numpty driver thought driving through a deep puddle in a gravel car park was clever and stones got them selfs inbedded in the discs.

I have absolutely no problem with the van it does what it needs to fine, but if i had to choose a van myself, i would probably go with ford

Soldato
We have a Nemo at work. For the love of god do not get the semi auto. Quite possibility the worse gearbox I've ever used.

Also, the wing mirror glass vibrates loads over 60mph. Strange, probably something wrong with it! Other than that not had a nig go wrong in 30k miles.

Soldato
OP
We have a Nemo at work. For the love of god do not get the semi auto. Quite possibility the worse gearbox I've ever used.

Also, the wing mirror glass vibrates loads over 60mph. Strange, probably something wrong with it! Other than that not had a nig go wrong in 30k miles.

Wont have any fancy bits on it. We install Parrots and thats about it.

Soldato
We run a couple of kangos (I know not the same model or make) in the fleet.

The are horrible compared to the Mercedes and fords.

Everything the French make just feels so horrible and flimsy.

Associate
We use Bippers in our fleet and they are poo, the most common thing being the dpf filter which puts it into limp mode and needs cleaning out. So if you only travel short distances then you will be in a continous cycle of getting the dpf cleared. If they are going to get a regular run down the motorway then the issue wont be as bad.

Any chance you could shed some more info on the dpf on the bipper having the same issue with mine even after a manifold clean

i drive a citreon Nemo, do maybe about 300 miles over a weekend, and nearer 1k miles during the week, its not the most exciting thing to drive, steering is very light, my van is a 2010 plate and just gone over 70k and nothing really has gone wrong apart from replacing disc's and pads about 20k ago, but that was because some other numpty driver thought driving through a deep puddle in a gravel car park was clever and stones got them selfs inbedded in the discs.

I have absolutely no problem with the van it does what it needs to fine, but if i had to choose a van myself, i would probably go with ford

If you do 1k a week how does your 2010 van only have 70k on it

Back
Top Bottom