Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Window Edition Full Acrylic Window

OcUK Staff
Normally I'd say no, but I expect the glass will have the same fitting points. If so I will look to get some panels into stock for people who wish to upgrade their Pro M acrylic to tempered glass.

Soldato
OP
Simon... would you recommend this case as I'm torn between this and the Phanteks Enthoo Pro Mid Tower Case?

There both the same case?

I would get the new tempered glass model coming. If you want to show off your rig? I bought the acrylic window model months back and want the tempered glass side panel. I don't want to buy the case again. If that's the case I'll just get something else.

Associate
There both the same case?

I would get the new tempered glass model coming. If you want to show off your rig? I bought the acrylic window model months back and want the tempered glass side panel. I don't want to buy the case again. If that's the case I'll just get something else.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £172.24
(includes shipping: £12.30)

not quite the same case ;)

I like the idea of showing off my build with a full acrylic/glass side panel, that's why I asked if you would recommend it.

Soldato
OP
My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £172.24
(includes shipping: £12.30)

not quite the same case ;)

I like the idea of showing off my build with a full acrylic/glass side panel, that's why I asked if you would recommend it.

Sorry mate. Was tired atm. The full acrylic window is amazing in person. I was like Wow. You do have to be careful when cleaning it. Using microfiber anti static cloth. I still love it, but want the tempered glass now. I want the tinted dark window look.

Associate
I'm interested in this as well. Bought the Enthoo Pro M Acylic, then heard about the tempered glass version. Was a bit gutted to be honest, but if the tempered glass panel is a direct replacement and not OTT on price then I will buy one.

Associate
Interested to see how this one ends up

How do you guys get on with Dust inside the System? Do you have it on the Floor or up high on a Table?

OcUK Staff
Yes, and it's not good news. Due to the Pro M Acrylic not having the copper standoffs required for the tempered glass panel, unfortunately any tempered glass side panel sold separately wouldn't be able to be fitted. Wasn't aware of this previously. Sorry about that!

Soldato
Hey Chug,

I'm looking to buy the Pro M Tempered glass version but the shipping to NI kills the price ;(

Any chance you could do a free PP for 1 order?

Back
Top Bottom