Associate
Has anyone given any thought to a dual system in this case but using an open loop? It'd be great to include a small streaming rig inside as well but it would limit radiator choice and size a great deal.

OcUK Staff
I have been reliably informed that THE EVOLV X HAVE ARRIVED! Thanks to everyone for their continued patience, shipments will be made today. Now, if you don't mind I'm buggering off to America for a few weeks ;)

Associate
Should I be worried that I've not had my notification yet (OC3468783)? I went for the silver with the 220 riser as well. They're both showing in stock, though.

Thanks again BTW to all at OCUK for keeping us informed.

Associate
Mine has shipped too! Great thanks to OCUK for the way this release has been handled. Consistent updates on the forum and an email update last Friday. It is customer service like this that ensures I personally keep returning to OCUK for me toys :)

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Dispatch email arrived before 11 this morning, can't wait to get hold of it and finally build the new PC. Shall see how the cooling performs and looks and likely buy some additional fans and Halos covers too in a few days :D

Back
Top Bottom