Associate
Loving the case, very nice to build in but just wish there was a panel over the full back rather than the cut out- looks like I will have come up with a suitable solution soon

Associate
One of my plastic side panel holder things was broken when i received the case, but because i took over a month before building in it i didnt realise, overclockers said since its been over 30 days they wont help. Would phanteks be able to give me one as a spare part? picture below

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtIS0_3kVkc_jR85Y33BzXE41efT

Let me know how you get on with this please, I broke one on mine recently and would like to get a replacement as well as a couple of the rubber bungs on the inside doors that have disappeared.

Soldato
One of my plastic side panel holder things was broken when i received the case, but because i took over a month before building in it i didnt realise, overclockers said since its been over 30 days they wont help. Would phanteks be able to give me one as a spare part? picture below

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtIS0_3kVkc_jR85Y33BzXE41efT

Email their RMA team I did and they sent me one FOC

Associate
Seen this on phanteks facebook, assuming this will be official announcement of the P600S. About time, its only been a year

48167828_2737165842983883_3812112126097489920_o.jpg

Associate
Thnking of going with a top and front rad setup. Do you think dual EK PE 360 would fit (38mm thick) or would it be more sensible for the front rad to be 30mm or less?

Associate
Thnking of going with a top and front rad setup. Do you think dual EK PE 360 would fit (38mm thick) or would it be more sensible for the front rad to be 30mm or less?

I'm using EK CE 420 at the front and EK CE 280 top and even with the fans it looks fine. These are 45mm thick if i remember. To give a an idea of thickness, the top one (with fan) just overlaps the rear fan by 4-5mm.

Soldato
Here's my Evolv X, 9900K + 2080ti

EK CE420 with 3x EK-Furious Vardar EVO 140,
Black Ice Nemesis GTS 280mm with 2x Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140mm
Bitspower 150mm reservoir, z-cap 3 port, D5 Mod top.

Halo's, addressable 140mm Digital RGB versions. Two active Asus Aura outputs with 200 odd LEDs. Fans and CPU block in series. And the Evolv X case LED's and internal strips + GPU in series/parallel. I custom made the CPU/GPU LEDS to be really bright. They're all powered direct from the PSU.

Ulg6g4jh.jpg

I4cIjMy.jpg
FjQVkP9.jpg
ki8pBnh.jpg

Fill port into res.

iUbtv3j.jpg
sQBuTMS.jpg

Ball valve to front drain port.

zgtuygG.jpg
RGfSGlk.jpg

custom leds

XvoNxX4.jpg
sGeM6Nbh.jpg

EuVGT0th.jpg
a9HBFYth.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally got round to moving my bits over, got it all done now including the new parts such as the R220, sadly the supplied fan hub seems to be faulty as it wasn't controlling my new fans at all or giving the wrong readings, put my older Phanteks fan hub back in for the time being waiting for them to hopefully send me a replacement.

I'll be going hardline in new year, wanted to get everything in before Xmas so I can see how it goes:

kWzcsb8.jpg

That was when I was leak testing earlier, now I've got it home settled on a light blue with purple running through the case RGB, not got it wired to my motherboard as it's the 3pin rgb header and my mobo only has the 4 pin ones.

Soldato
What are people’s combine rad and fan height?

I have the case so just trying plan it out now.

As I’m thinking ek pe 360mm Rads and the EK Vardar fans coming in at a height of 65mm

I’m wanting to bolt the res to the front radiator, worrying about room?

Back
Top Bottom