Associate
Their support is excellent. The fan hub packed in on the wife's P600S a couple of weeks ago, Phanteks sent a new one out very quickly.

Soldato
I have the same rad on top as well blowing into the case and this helps cool the vrms on my z490.
Anybody running a vertical gpu in the phantek evolv x with a sound card,I've got the 220mm rizer cable and can't fit my sound card I'm thinking of buying the 150mm cable and slot it in the bottom pie slot.

Just discovered this thread. Adding my name to the list of very happy P600 owners, what a pleasure to work with. Definitely the best case I’ve ever used.
maVbyPa.jpg

Very nice mate, best case ive ever owned, something very special will have to come along to make me part with it.

How you finding the Arctic Freezer? i have the 280 version and love it!

Caporegime
Very nice mate, best case ive ever owned, something very special will have to come along to make me part with it.

Cheers mate.

It's great, it's so quiet up to 1250-1300RPM or so and the cooling performance does not get much better above that RPM.

The Arctic really helps to maximise the Ryzen boost frequencies and the VRM fan is useful too and definitely helps move air and reduces vrm temps.

Soldato
No different from the normal mount tbh but this heat don't help,34c idle and about 69c gaming,there is a small gap to the glass it's the backplate that's hot even with 2 140mm fans blowing across.

Caporegime
Just discovered this thread. Adding my name to the list of very happy P600 owners, what a pleasure to work with. Definitely the best case I’ve ever used.
maVbyPa.jpg

Do you reckon i made a mistake with the top rad fan placement? I want them as intake, but do you think it would be better to have them on the other side of the radiator? I have the case silent panels on so i thought it might be better to have the fans further away from that.

Caporegime
With the panel on it completely chokes the rad mate, id leave it off. On mine i have three P14s on the front and have the rad fans blowing out the top, get pretty good temps considering how warm it is here.
I really want them drawing in as I want a highly positive pressure setup. I was just wondering if it was better to have the fans where they are, or move them to the other side of the radiator, but still drawing in. I think the way I have it now makes more sense, in my head anyway.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
I really want them drawing in as I want a highly positive pressure setup. I was just wondering if it was better to have the fans where they are, or move them to the other side of the radiator, but still drawing in. I think the way I have it now makes more sense, in my head anyway.

Most test conclude that push or pull makes no real difference (1-2 degrees difference). Personally, I have exhaust out the top with fans pulling (rad>fans>case), which lets me easily clean the open face of the rad that will gather dust.

I've got an Evolve X, so not familiar with the P600... does it have a dust filter on the top? If not, you are going to have a nightmare with your rad being the dust filter with your setup.

Back
Top Bottom