Phanteks failure and QC

Soldato
SK140 BLACK DRGB PWM FAN - 140MM 3 pack. Less than 6 months old. 1 of them just died completely except the leds. The 2nd has a noisy bearing. Overall from google seems these fans have a terrible rep for being generally crap. So far Phanteks support not interested. Considering I have 3 of the high end Phanteks cases in the house it's left a bit of a sour taste.

Can someone recommend a 3 pack or individual fans to replace these on my p500a that are the same airflow to noise or better. Don't want to spend a fortune and not bothered about RGB. Say budget of around £40 sound reasonable?

Associate
Phanteks appear to be happy to ruin their previous reputation for good support, disappointing and same as you I have spent a fair amount on Phanteks gear!

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the suggestions all. Going to take a look at the arctics as have used them in the past. It's a shame about Phanteks as like others I had amazing experience with them a few years ago with an enthoo pro but now they seem like they are trading on past reputations.

Soldato
SK140 BLACK DRGB PWM FAN - 140MM 3 pack. Less than 6 months old. 1 of them just died completely except the leds. The 2nd has a noisy bearing. Overall from google seems these fans have a terrible rep for being generally crap. So far Phanteks support not interested. Considering I have 3 of the high end Phanteks cases in the house it's left a bit of a sour taste.

Can someone recommend a 3 pack or individual fans to replace these on my p500a that are the same airflow to noise or better. Don't want to spend a fortune and not bothered about RGB. Say budget of around £40 sound reasonable?
Might help to contact Phanteks USA customer support. They have helped me a couple of time when when international dropped the ball.
[email protected]

Soldato
OP
Thanks bud couple of days with no reply suggests ignored request when they responded initially within 20 minutes the first time telling me to bolt essentially lol

Back
Top Bottom