Phanteks Stock ETA's?

Associate
Hello All,

I was hoping you could help.
I have had a Phanteks on order for quite a while but the ETA seems to keep getting knocked back. is this down to Phanteks and/or covid or is this part of a bigger issue? Phanteks just not producing/ shipping kit.
Has anyone else got kit on order/ ETA?
Is it worth just cancelling the order and getting a different case?
Case in question: P500A
Do OCUK contact people with orders to update them on if/ when the ETA was missed/ give you info/ advice?

Associate
This probably isn't much help but I'm in the same position as you, p500a (black drgb) on order since the 6th of November. I did submit a web note the other day and they said they are expecting stock later this week.

I'm not sure the ETA dates on the site mean much as the original ETA was 31/11/2020 and the last time I checked there are only 30 days in November :)

Associate
I'm in the same boat, stock expected this week and now it's gone to 5th january, does that mean all stock went to back orders and who's still waiting?

Associate
Thank you for your recent pre order with Overclockers UK, unfortunately the ETA on the case you've ordered has now changed.

We appreciate it's frustrating having to wait longer than expected but rest assured we will get your P500 case to you as soon as possible, and we will email you to confirm dispatch as soon as we have stock available for your pre order.

Phanteks Eclipse P500 Air ATX Case Tempered Glass

ETA: Early January 2021 - Subject to change

Ree

Ree

Associate
absolute nightmare trying to get a p500a av ordered 3 from 3 different competitors that were in stock and went out of stock before my order has been processed each time.

Associate
And I thought getting hold of the CPU and GPU was difficult. It took months to collect all the parts and now pretty much any decent case is out of stock everywhere.

Associate
OP
Trouble is the P500's are all going through CaseKind as the disti so if they don't have them no one else will. I'm in the same boat been waiting months and its pushed back again. I have had the option of waiting for the case or keep running my kit on a cardboard box. Probably just going to cancel the order and get a BeQuiet DX500 its no as nice but its better than no case at all.
I tried to speak with Phanteks about it and they said the usual due to covid we have supply issues there is no ETA and you should speak with your local disti for more info and case king (who seem to supply the whole of Europe) have no stock and don't seem to know if and when some will arrive.

Back
Top Bottom