Phanteks T30

Associate
I just found I have one of these brand new, so I am considering purchasing another 2 and replacing my front 3 120mm case fans.

Has anybody tried these in a BeQuiet pure base 500dx? Hoping somebody can tell me if there is any compatibility issues with the case.

Cheers.

I just found I have one of these brand new, so I am considering purchasing another 2 and replacing my front 3 120mm case fans.

Has anybody tried these in a BeQuiet pure base 500dx? Hoping somebody can tell me if there is any compatibility issues with the case.

Cheers.

I run 9 of these on a big radiator, they're awesome fans that do serious RPM with 2 different modes. I usually run them around 1200rpm which even at that range shift serious air while being super quiet. Can only imagine them being even quieter without a restrictive radiator in the way.

The only thing to note is, they are 30mm thick fans compared to the standard 25mm. I dont think you'll run into issues installing them into your 500dx though.

Last edited:
I run 9 of these on a big radiator, they're awesome fans that do serious RPM with 2 different modes. I usually run them around 1200rpm which even at that range shift serious air while being super quiet. Can only imagine them being even quieter without a restrictive radiator in the way.

The only thing to note is, they are 30mm thick fans compared to the standard 25mm. I dont think you'll run into issues installing them into your 500dx though.

Cheers, I think my only obstacle may be the front filter behind the mesh panel but I could remove that anyhow.

T30s seem to be in short supply at the moment. Quick google shows £69.99 is cheapest price at the moment. Hopefully we will see new shipments giving us lower prices.

Last edited:
T30s seem to be in short supply at the moment. Quick google shows £69.99 is cheapest price at the moment. Hopefully we will see new shipments giving us lower prices.

I got 12 of these at the moment sat in a box, i feel like i might be sat on a small gold pot :cry:

Back
Top Bottom