Photoshop my Cousin!

Tru

Tru

Soldato
blighter said:
please don't turn this into a "I'd hit it thread" :rolleyes: ;)
Why? Thats is exactly what you wanted it to be.

Asking for some random relative to be 'shopped is the height of cheek imo, what's in it for us? Nothing, that's what. We have no idea who you or her are so it's a non-starter. Sorry for being harsh but this really grinds my gears.

Soldato
No photoshop, but this should do:

hypnosnake.jpg

Soldato
OP
Tru said:

Asking for some random relative to be 'shopped is the height of cheek imo, what's in it for us? Nothing, that's what. We have no idea who you or her are so it's a non-starter. Sorry for being harsh but this really grinds my gears.

firstly, she is my cousin
secondly, i didnt want it to be a i'd hit it thread
thirdly, what's with you? its a thread type you dont like, so you make a post saying you don't like the idea... and i bet you help other people out on here for free?

edit:
monkeypants said:

lol :D

Soldato
Tru said:

wow, relax.

Soldato
blighter said:
firstly, she is my cousin
secondly, i didnt want it to be a i'd hit it thread
thirdly, what's with you? its a thread type you dont like, so you make a post saying you don't like the idea... and i bet you help other people out on here for free?

edit:

lol :D

Who cares, I'd hit a cousin that hot lol.

Associate
Tru said:

lmao

Back
Top Bottom