Photoshop request

Caporegime
Avoid the inevitable GD silliness :p. Done some photos for a friend's wedding but my PS skills are limited. Is removing the Enterprise van from these pictures feasible? And if so, could I kindly ask if someone could have a go or point me in the right direction for the best tool/method to do so. Thanks :)

ngac68.jpg

1z3nprt.jpg

15hmubo.jpg

RAWs on standby at home.

Caporegime
OP
:(

Haha I know it's not ideal, as soon as I took a few there - knew I would regret it.

They wanted some pics of them walking up that path up to where the guests were further ahead ready to throw the confetti. I had started taking a few as they were chatting and one or two actually came out really nicely (bar the van). And the other direction had the sun beating down, fortunately there a few good ones of them far enough up the path and at the confetti throwing part of the path.

Probably going to post a critique my work thread soon so we have some good contenders :D:o. Definitely learned a few things from that day lol.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Holy moly Pooh! That is some amazing work! Thank you so much :). The important thing is learning it myself. I basically need to get into layers, only used them a handful of times and nowhere near this level of manipulation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom