Photoshop watermark required (paid)

Soldato
Hi all,

Want to add my URL to pictures and thought a photoshop 'action' would be the best route (I presume PS allows export of this?).

I'm rubbish at PS so if anyone can help me out please get it contact and i'll send a few ££'s!

Thanks,

Soldato
Spending hundreds on a piece of software you're rubbish at using doesn't sounds like a sensible idea, but then if you're willing to pay someone to tell you what Google can then I assume you're not exactly short of spare cash!

I think what you might be missing is the correct keywords in your searches though - although you're right that actions are your best route.

Looking for "batch watermark photoshop" or "bulk watermark photoshop" brings up loads of tutorials that tell you how to arrange it in different positions.

While slightly out of date this looks like a pretty good tutorial that even mentions the pitfalls of trying to process landscape and portrait images:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI49P5D_n5s

Soldato
Spending hundreds on a piece of software you're rubbish at using doesn't sounds like a sensible idea, but then if you're willing to pay someone to tell you what Google can then I assume you're not exactly short of spare cash!

I think what you might be missing is the correct keywords in your searches though - although you're right that actions are your best route.

Looking for "batch watermark photoshop" or "bulk watermark photoshop" brings up loads of tutorials that tell you how to arrange it in different positions.

While slightly out of date this looks like a pretty good tutorial that even mentions the pitfalls of trying to process landscape and portrait images:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI49P5D_n5s

I think he means he wants a watermark made so he can then apply this himself.

Soldato
I also understood that you want a watermark done :p

I think you would be better off giving the users an idea of what you want and your max. budget, and then get people to send you their work and their price, then you chose the best.

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys :)

Yes it was just a URL 'action' in photoshop so I could apply it to other photos.
But Roy was right, there are some good guides on the net and after reading one i've made up an action and it works well, so all sorted now guys but thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom