PHP cURL with authentication

Associate
Hey all,

I'm trying to scrape the activity feed from the Barclay's Cycle Hire website but have come to a dead end because the page with the login form seems to set a hidden POST variable, so I'll need to retrieve and cache that in cURL, but not sure how :(

The login form is here:
https://web.barclayscyclehire.tfl.gov.uk/

It seems to submit three POST variables:

login[Username]
login[Password]
login[_csrf_token]

The csrf_token one seems completely random each time you load the page... so not sure how to do this in cURL :(

edit:
Basic form code:
Code:
<form action="/" method="post">
       <fieldset>
                        <label for="login_Email">Email address</label>                        <input autocomplete="off" size="40" maxlength="254" type="text" name="login[Email]" id="login_Email" />
                        <label for="login_Password">Password</label>                        <input autocomplete="off" size="20" maxlength="16" type="password" name="login[Password]" id="login_Password" />
                        <!-- SUBMIT BUTTON -->
                        <input type="submit" value="Sign in" class="button-default-1" />
            <!-- TOKEN -->
                        <input type="hidden" name="login[_csrf_token]" value="a213399200aa6fb6d90e3de70835d23d" id="login__csrf_token" />       </fieldset>
	</form>

edit2!: I tried using pret_match to grab the value but I think it gets a different value when cURL connects to the site

Last edited:
Really sorry to bump an old thread, but sort of gave up based on the above advice, however I've just seen somebody has released an android app which does what I'm trying to do... so there must be a way!!

I've played around with cURL but haven't used it for any advanced stuff before so not sure what to do about the csrf token :(

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom