PHP/HTML5/AJAX, Helpdesk (Customer Support)

Permabanned
Hello,

Quick question, any of you folks install this kind of stuff for a living? or done it for your business?

What are you using since it's 2012? I don't think theres been much movement on this type of system in a long time but if you can give me some recommendations it would be great.

Associate
I'm not really sure what you're asking, but yes those are still the main tools used for front end development and PHP is also widely used in the open source community. You may want to look into jQuery library which is widely used.

Last edited:
Associate
Why not just ask what help desk solutions people are using? if that is all you're interested in then I wouldn't worry how they work.. just find one that suits your needs.

Associate
I'm not directly asking how they work I'm asking what is people using. Sorry for been a numb nuts tonight. It's cold outside and I'm ready to go into hiding.

whats what he said. Do you want to know what solutions people are using (probable from your previous comments) or are you looking to create a solution.

your original post was a bunch of buzz words and jargon which dont mean a lot unless in context.

Soldato
How many support tickets do you expect to field? A contact form with some tags and a smart group in your email software would suffice for most SMB's IMO.

Back
Top Bottom