Pico 4 out soon?

Soldato
If Anyone who owns a Pico 4 wants to send me a Pico Summer Referral link and claim 2 of the below games for free, please start a conversation with me as I can claim 2 of them also once I enter your referral code and there's a couple I'd like.

1. Ruins Magus
2. After the Fall
3. Shores of Loci
4. Walkabout Mini Golf
5. All-In-One Sports VR : Global
6. Down the Rabbit Hol

Last edited:
Soldato
unfortuanly not , sorry

already have after the fall and Walkabout
defiantly not buying games on my pico (only steam) as I'm most likely switching back to Meta as all my mates have metas, so easy to hook up and play games etc :)
You don't have to claim the games if you don't want them but you could help me get them by just sending me your referral code, can I send you the link?

Last edited:
Associate
You don't have to claim the games if you don't want them but you could help me get them by just sending me your referral code, can I send you the link?
If Shiwarrior isn't able to assist then I don't mind doing the necessary for you.

That said, my Pico is purely used for PCVR so I wouldn't have any use for the free games either. Would tbe good if another member could take advantage of the offer, but if you don't get any interest then the offer's there.

Soldato
If Shiwarrior isn't able to assist then I don't mind doing the necessary for you.

That said, my Pico is purely used for PCVR so I wouldn't have any use for the free games either. Would tbe good if another member could take advantage of the offer, but if you don't get any interest then the offer's there.

Thanks so much, I've sent you a PM through conversations.

Soldato
Looks like the Pico 4 is still getting some love, mine updated to a new 5.9 firmware the other day.

Code:
Dear PICO users,

In the latest PICO OS v.5.9.0, we're bringing you a series of feature updates that we hope will elevate your experience with our PICO devices.

Feature Updates:

Streaming Assistant has been upgraded to PICO Connect, which now features PC/Mac desktop connectivity and improved SteamVR streaming. PICO Connect will be separately upgraded after the PICO OS V5.9.0 update.
Reduced hand tracking latency during transitions from stationary to movement states, improved the success rate of clicking with the "pinch" gesture (using thumb and index finger) and optimized hand tracking stability during head movement.
Improved system performance and picture quality when viewing VR and HDR videos.
Added automatic format recognition function in Video Player for 2D, 3D, 2D-VR360°, 3D-VR360°, 2D-VR180° and 3D-VR180° videos, significantly decreasing the difficulty of switching between formats.
Improved the Video Player playlist to support reading and displaying Fly Screen videos, and resolved an error occurring when there's a large number of items in the playlist.
Screencasting to browser now supports using a fixed URL (e.g., cast.picoxr.com/xxxx), which can be added to your browser's Bookmarks for ease of daily use.
To ensure stable connections with controllers and Bluetooth devices, 5G networks will be prioritized when connecting to Wi-Fi.
Added the "Feedback" shortcut in "Quick Settings" for you to quickly submit issues. It now supports uploading recordings and using voice dictation. We welcome all suggestions on how we can keep doing better.
Input method supports Thai input.

Bug Fixes:

PICO 4 & PICO Neo3 Link

Fixed a bug causing the Steam app icon to display incorrectly in the Library.
Fixed a bug causing the input method to be recalled when switching from the Friends list search box to the chat input box.
Fixed a bug causing users to continue being displayed in "Friends" > "Friend Suggestions" after clicking the "Remove" button.
Fixed a bug causing disconnections when screencasting to a browser in some environments.
Fixed a bug causing the Fitness app icon to be displayed incorrectly in Notifications.
Fixed a bug causing an automated app recognition error in the Feedback app.
Fixed a bug causing the Dock to hide and reappear after starting a system update.
Fixed a boot-up bug causing the update prompt to remain displayed after clicking to download in the background.

*Make sure you uninstall Streaming Assistant before the installation of PICO Connect

Back
Top Bottom