Pirates on the horizon

Soldato
And closing fast :(
http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=team&proj=dpad&team=OcUK+-+Overclockers+UK
Thought it seems to be a two boat fight with me and 1fast6 but he is outproducing me by over 300% now :grr:
My Q6600 at 3Ghz is getting 100,000 Mpts but another 250,000 is needed to keep ahead.
Any takers?
Muon1 DPAD is refining the design of a particle accelerator that is to be built in 2015 in the UK and has doubled the efficiency of the design already.

Muon1 homepage Just download the V4.44d file and extract the folder, edit (or add) the user.txt file with your username ,add an [OcUK] tag to the front of your username to get your scores added to the team score.
Then run muon1_background.exe and ignore! there is a pretty graphical version in there too.
it will run until it has 50 results then auto send them in adout a day and a half for my rig or you can run manualsend.bat when you like. (I tend to do it daily).

There is team stomping to be done too, I have Boinc australia, team picard and starfleet lined up in my sights for imminent boarding :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Well its up and running here - has no effect on my GPU2 client :) or CAD so I'm a happy bunny - completed my first two units - when do the stats site update - is it dayly or every 3h or so.
Do you need to shut down prior to manual upload?
Or should I just ignore it - I'm a stats junkie as it is :D

Soldato
OP
Can't find a way to configure it to use a proxyserver
if anyone knows then you've got my Q9450 @ 3.7Ghz
I've had a look about and if you understand this then it might help!
in the config.txt file there is this line

Use proxy server for HTTP downloads (server,port or 'no'): no

In mine it's set to no as I don't have a proxy server, if you do then you need to add your server name and port number to get it to connect. I thinnk!

Associate
I've had a look about and if you understand this then it might help!
in the config.txt file there is this line

Use proxy server for HTTP downloads (server,port or 'no'): no

In mine it's set to no as I don't have a proxy server, if you do then you need to add your server name and port number to get it to connect. I thinnk!

Yeah makes sense. Will test later, thankyou.

Quick question: for stats to be added to the team's total, i take it from the OP your username is entered "[OCUK]username" ?

Last edited:
Associate
The proxy settings work, so i'm in.

will probably start tomorrow as my rig has decided to become unstable today :(

Its been rebooting randomly since 3am this morning and has done little DC stuff at all today due to this :mad: I'm in the process of reseating and reclocking everything. Will run stability tests overnight then see what happens, don't want to be designing a LINAC that creates blackholes now do we:p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Any exceptional runs are done 5 times to prevent any errors creeping in and the best and worst results abandoned and the other three are averaged. You get credit for all five though :)
In results.txt the second line of each result has a
(1905.7 Mpts)
bit in it. if it has done a 5 run check then it will be in the 9500 area.
I seem to get around just under 10% doing 5 runs but I don't know what the average is.

Soldato
OP
teamdaily1-1.png

Oh well, not enough firepower by a long shot I'm afraid. they are still closing in fast :(
I have even borged a work PC but I don't know if it can send stuff through the firewall or someone turned it off over the weekend!

Back
Top Bottom