Pizza hut

Soldato
Don't mind Pizza Hut every now and then.

I'd like to know how Papa John's is even a thing though, the few times I've had it their cheese, sauce and dough is absolutely disgusting :(

Yep, I've had a Papa John's once....ONCE! I've no idea what kind of cheese they use, but it's revolting. It reminds me of being sick after eating cheese and toast.

Soldato
I had a Pizza Hut take away (collect) very recently and it was really nice. Hot, fresh, tasty. Haven’t had one in yonks, I massively preferred it to dominos and PJ’s.

Firezza pizza is really nice.

I also had a Wimpy a few months back, take away delivered. I have very fond memories of Wimpy as my parents used to take us there for our birthdays as a treat and I was so excited, but that was short lived. Not only was it incredibly expensive, it was awful, so much so I threw it away.

Permabanned
maxresdefault.jpg

Soldato
Wetherspoons burgers are good too. The ultimate burger is a tremendous bit of nosebag.

To be honest with you I love weatherspoons.

The app is great, order food & drinks, cheap prices and good drinks. Food is ok generally, particularly given the price. A lot of pub food is only marginally better (if at all) pretentiously set out on the plate with some gay garnish and half the amount of food and twice to price!

I've not been since covid though :/

Soldato
I do find weatherspoons vary quite a bit from location to location. My local, is a reasonably ok place to drink (for a spoons), but the food is consistently awful. It's pretty hard to get a burger and a drink for £6 and still feel like it wasn't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom