Planetary Annihilation - Kickstarter Project

Soldato
I am accepting it, its a step in the right direction to a perfect RTS game and now I've worked out a strategy that seems to keep me in the game (just needs fine tuning) I'm having more and more fun with it...

Even got invited to a game last night (was that you J0hnB0y?..) that was pretty good fun until someone flew a planet in to me before I'd gotten off world..

Soldato
I've just had a 3 hour marathon match against 6 players haha... Only lost when the other guy launched 44 nukes at my commander and 3 slipped through :D the other 4 guys where wiped out in good order, even clotted out 2 of them with some planet smashing!

At one point must have had, 2000+orbital fighters going for dominance over a planet.... Was so close to winning, firing nukes back and forth continuously.. he would have won a lot sooner as he sent unchecked 1000's of satellites, those building busters, fighters mainly but didn't disperse them fast enough I took them out with a nuke.

Man of Honour
So this is nearly out then? Must be one of the few kick started games that isn't a continual work in progress with a list of broken promises. I must admit I am not as hyped as I was about this.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I've just had a 3 hour marathon match against 6 players haha... Only lost when the other guy launched 44 nukes at my commander and 3 slipped through :D the other 4 guys where wiped out in good order, even clotted out 2 of them with some planet smashing!

At one point must have had, 2000+orbital fighters going for dominance over a planet.... Was so close to winning, firing nukes back and forth continuously.. he would have won a lot sooner as he sent unchecked 1000's of satellites, those building busters, fighters mainly but didn't disperse them fast enough I took them out with a nuke.

Sounds like hell of a game did you upload it twitch by any chance?

Man of Honour
I'm worried about this game as they have now launched a new kickstarter.
I still haven't played it, bit it still sounds far from finished.

Associate
I bought it in the steam summer sale for a £10 before it was released, it's a good game. But still missing important basics like being about to save the game and playing the game offline. I still think they have not finished the game properly yet, still needs those features before I think it's done.

Soldato
I'm worried about this game as they have now launched a new kickstarter.
I still haven't played it, bit it still sounds far from finished.

One of the reasons I've ignored their new kickstarter and crowdfunding in general is people doing this with crowdfunded games.. no more!

Back
Top Bottom