Play PC VR games on your smartphone headset!!!

Soldato
I am surprised there was no thread about it. I dont know there was software existed that acted as PC server to display PC VR games on your smartphone until I saw a post on other forum. Anyone heard of VRidge from RiftCat?

https://riftcat.com/vridge

Here VRidge running Elite Dangerous:

I got Homido headset as present from mum cost £47 last christmas after read so many reviews. I tried some VR apps on Samsung Galaxy S6 and it was fun but unfortunately here was not that many good VR apps.

So I downloaded VRidge client software on PC and app on Galaxy S6 2 hours ago, tried ran Quantum Break and GTA V on Galaxy S6. Wow I was blown away by it, amazing and fun experience on Homido headset. :D I am not sure I need to buy overpriced Oculus Rift or HTC Vive with so many retard USB cables while VRidge can do everything on a smartphone with quad core CPU and cheap headsets like Google cardboard 3D VR headset.

I see some guys in VR thread have Samsung Gear VR headset should try VRidge. :)

Soldato
OP
that must be the best way to hate VR, between latency and frame rate, i can't see ppl using it over 5min before throwing up their lunch.
not even talking about resolution...

I played GTA V on Homido for 30 mins without issues. :D

Will play other time to try out for 1 hour.

Tried out Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for 10 mins, wow incredible experience. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom