PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
haha i dont care. we have a busy discord now with great people. thats all that matters. :D
i-know-people-we-have-the-best-people.jpg

Caporegime
you do have runs like that ive had a couple of bad days this week. all it takes is a nice win or two then back on the saddle.sometimes just change up how to play .

Associate
Playing this most nights now the last couple of weeks after (a $hit ton) of playing it on Xbox (1300 hours and over 500 wins). Finally managed my first solo dinner on Friday after playing the bridesmaid on a few occasions. Then, like buses, when 1 comes another follows (Got a solo dinner yesterday to).

There are still those stretches of matches where noting goes right and no kills are achieved but feel like I'm finally getting somewhere. Not only have I moved from Xbox to PC but from TPP to FPP so ,other than knowing where things are, its like playing a totally new game. Struggling with when to be aggressive and push and chill and take it slow.

Last edited:
Associate
Congrats dude - we all know how difficult it is to get a win in this game! Sounds like a big switch going from xbox TPP over to PC FPP!! I for one find FPP far more exciting and rewarding, especially when you get that elusive win!

Caporegime
if you coming from console it will obviously take quite a bit of time to adjust. id say find a gun that suits you with low recoil which you feel condident in. then progress from there. circle knowledge takes time many who play still dont master this so dont worry about it. third person its pretty easy you just go center every circle. some maps this is true aswell if your after wins. vikendi benefits from getting to middle of circle quicker as its very open.generally harder to win over other maps like sanhok.

pick smokes up they win many games. also on maps like vikendi molotovs are better than nades.

Soldato
Come back to this after a couple of months off. Played last two Friday nights with my mates and the best we did was come 12th (mainly out of luck). Just seems incredibly hard now. I think all the n00bs are gone and most people still playing have a lot of hours.

Associate
Oh I don't know.... I've come across some proper noobs the last couple of weekends! :p

You know what they say though, if you can't recognise the noob in the room...

...just kidding :)

Back
Top Bottom