PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Man of Honour
Nice :D for scope or aim down sight double tap right mouse.

Ah, great, thanks.. tried all the obvious things and looked in the control bindings but couldnt see anything about it. Double tap right mouse. Ok.

Luckily I recorded the whole of the match, really want to upload it to the tube, but I also really want to get back in and play some more lol

Man of Honour
My first match. I know that not a lot happens in the video, its mostly me camping whilst I get used to how the game works. I've played 8 matches now and havent won any since that first one. Though the last game was a 93 player match and ended with 5 of us, all armed with sniper rifles and holed up in opposing buildings across a street , in an Enemy At The Gates style 5-way sniper stand off lol.

I came 5th in the end, I saw one of them moving from one building to another and shifted my position to get a clear shot and got picked off myself by one of the other players :)

Last edited:
Associate
Ahh ok thanks for that. Im sure once driver come out etc etc it will get better.
If not it might finally help push me to upgrade my rig.
Hope you licky buggers are having fun on it anyway!

Man of Honour
2nd Evening of playing this weekend, still loving it. I've not reached the giddy heights of a 1st place finish again since my first match, got a few 3rds and some 5ths, but generally I'm finishing somewhere between 20th and 40th. Still working out strategies really, deciding if its better to head for the centre of the circles or remain near the edges, better to go on foot or take a vehicle. Both have their pro's and con's. Settling on which weapons I like most. Solid purchase for me, with more options, items and modes to come in release I can only see this getting better, as long as no bad gameplay decisions are made.

Man of Honour
Just finished my 50th match over the course of this weekend. Still got just the 1 win, few 3rds, getting into the top 10 finishes more now. Actually saw a guy earlier who got killed by someone with a frying pan :D

Soldato
Im having major issues running this for some reason.

My rig is my signature and I am getting awful performance on 4k with very low settings, I even tried 1440p with low settings and it wont stay at 60fps consistently. :/ Even dropping the resolution scale is glitched.

Am I doing something wrong? Does it need to be in windowed or something?

Back
Top Bottom