PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
When you use a scope it defaults to aiming at targets within 100m, so the central marker of the crosshair is aiming directly at the target within 100m.
When you push Page Up, it adjusts to 200m, 300m or higher so that in theory when you have the mark on your target the bullet will usually hit that spot within the specified distance band (within each white square from you on the map)

I haven't put copious amounts of time into testing the bullet drop of gun & scope combinations, I mostly use the SKS with a 4x.
With that gun, I'd say anything sub 300m isn't worth adjusting (if a target is within 3 small white squares of the map from you); from my experience that's the sweet spot for when to start adjusting the 4x scope.

Christ, no wonder I suck tennis balls at sniping. Was trying to hit a guy last night with the AKM + 4x, he was quite far away but I emptied a full mag on him and didnt scratch him.
He knew is at well because he just stood there....:D

Associate
We're they consistently hitting their target?
I've occasionally managed to snipe with a Scar/M416 at a fair distance (seeing just a tiny dot int he distance), even using a red dot.

Every shot hit, wherever we were hiding the bullets would go through trees, buildings, vehicles.

Soldato
Beware of where your gun barrel is aswell. I've been frustrated at not hitting someone before only to realise I'm drilling the window ledge. :D

Associate
Yay! First duo win, 2v2 on the smallest zone. They had high ground we had low ground but lots of cover by some rocks.

We waited for them to rush us, as rushing them would have probably ended badly.

Soldato
WTF is going on with the servers today, got an update, takes me ages to get into a game, came sixth and it does not register it lol. As always fix something and break everything else.

Associate
crikey, i don't play for a month, come back and i'm on fire, 2 games in and killed 8 players, 3 in first then 5 in second. think that's my best streak yet.

gave up on using a Logitech G13, it just didn't feel right compared to keyboard.

Soldato
**** this game... won 2 duos then my mate went bed so went solo on US Servers.. 3 times i came 2nd cause last 1v1 the circle screws me over i have to crawl or leg it and hes perfectly in the new circle so he just camps usually hit him once or twice then i get killed arghh does my head in.. circle is so against me in this game! ended up with 15 kills one round 8x scope and SKS popping heads! killed 4 going for the supply drop lol!

Soldato
Urgh im cursed this season. Cant get a solo chicken dinner but had plenty in season 1. Still fairly consistant with wins or top19's in duo and squad. Played 4 games last night on duo and came 3rd twice, 8th once and 23rd once.

Finishing top 10 18% of the time in solo. 40 % in duo and 50% in squad on eu servers

Associate
Got my first solo win last night only after 3 evenings playing which i am pretty chuffed at. I thought i had come 2nd when me and the other guy came face to face as i only had half health but then felt amazing when i saw i had won, my heart was beating so fast :D

Soldato
Well last night I was on course for my 2nd win, had a Ghillie Suit, LVL 3 helmet and vest and tooled up Groza with load of ammo.
Got 7 kills on the way to getting down to the last 2, parked my UAZ and crawled in to circle behind a tree, spotted the guy and was about to start shooting when the UAZ I had parked behind me crushed me against the tree.....FFS!

Is it only me that still seems capable of this noob behaviour after 60 hrs?

Soldato
No I do some stupid ass things as well, was in one of them little huts last night, bloke creeps up on my while I was looking out the opposite window he throw's a nade in, I **** myself as the first I knew about it was the sound of the click of the pin going flying - run out in a panic blind firing he's not had chance to change back to his primary and I mow him down. 5 minute later into the round, I creep up on some-one in one of them little huts while he's looking the other way, throw a nade in while he still doesn't know I'm there - he runs out in a panic blind firing mows me down while I'm switching back to my primary weapon. Epic fail FFS!

This game does annoying me greatly, mostly due to my own stupid mistakes.

Caporegime
**** this game... won 2 duos then my mate went bed so went solo on US Servers.. 3 times i came 2nd cause last 1v1 the circle screws me over i have to crawl or leg it and hes perfectly in the new circle so he just camps usually hit him once or twice then i get killed arghh does my head in.. circle is so against me in this game! ended up with 15 kills one round 8x scope and SKS popping heads! killed 4 going for the supply drop lol!

haha the last few circles are brutal on health.got 3 2nds yesterday and then wasnt really trying with mates and we ended up winning that one.we all had pretty decent kills.nothing worse than last two circles 1 or 2 left then crack...its over.

Associate
what settings are people with amd gfx cards using ? , i jumped back on last night after not playing for awhile and the game plays and looks awful for me . i was playing in full screen (windowed mode) at 1440 with freesync enabled the fov just felt wrong and the game was sluggish .
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom